CUTEST PET PHOTO CONTEST 2020: OFFICIAL RULES
- All applications must be accompanied by a $30, non-refundable entry fee.
- Entry fee is not tax deductible.
- Application constitutes consent for New Jersey Monthly to publish and reproduce the submitted pet’s and owner’s names, pet’s bio and photo in the magazine, or on the New Jersey Monthly website, or social media pages, or in promotional uses relating to the contest and/or New Jersey Monthly.
- By submitting an entry, the winner agrees to allow use of his or her name, and/or photograph, for promoting this contest without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Any household pet living in New Jersey can be entered in the contest. Farm animals and backyard animals (such as chickens) do not qualify.
- Animals on the state’s illegal pet list do not qualify unless the owner has the required permit. In such cases, the owner will be asked to submit a copy of the permit.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if the winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternative winner will be selected. If New Jersey Monthly cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be rewarded.
- Employees and immediate family of employees of (i) New Jersey Monthly, (ii) the professional photography firm utilized by New Jersey Monthly, (iii) Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals, and (iv) Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter; and (v) members of the judging panel are not eligible to participate in the Cutest Pet Photo Contest.
- New Jersey Monthly reserves the right to change the rules at any time.