CUTEST CAT PHOTO CONTEST 2019: OFFICIAL RULES
- All applications must be accompanied by a $30, non-refundable entry fee.
- Entry fee is not tax deductible.
- Application constitutes consent for New Jersey Monthly to publish and reproduce the submitted cat’s and owner’s name, cat’s bio and photo in the magazine or on the New Jersey Monthly website or social media pages or in promotional uses relating to the contest and/or New Jersey Monthly.
- By submitting an entry, the winner agrees to allow use of his or her name, and/or photograph, for promoting this contest without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Any cat can be entered in the contest, but to qualify as a finalist, the cat must be living in a New Jersey household.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if the winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternative winner will be selected. If New Jersey Monthly cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be rewarded.
- Employees and immediate family of employees of (i) New Jersey Monthly, (ii) the professional photography firm utilized by New Jersey Monthly, (iii) Morris Animal Inn, and (iv) Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter; and (v) members of the judging panel are not eligible to participate in the Cutest Cat Photo Contest.
- New Jersey Monthly reserves the right to change the rules at any time.