- All applications must be accompanied by a $30, non-refundable entry fee.
- Entry fee is not tax deductible.
- Application constitutes consent for New Jersey Monthly to publish and reproduce the submitted dog’s and owner’s name, dog’s bio and photo in the magazine or on the New Jersey Monthly website or social media pages or in promotional uses relating to the contest and/or New Jersey Monthly.
- By submitting an entry, the winner agrees to allow use of his or her name, and/or photograph, for promoting this contest without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if the winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternative winner will be selected. If New Jersey Monthly cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be rewarded.
- Only residents of New Jersey are eligible to win. Employees and immediate family of employees of (i) New Jersey Monthly, (ii) the professional photography firm utilized by New Jersey Monthly, (iii) Home for Good Dog Rescue, and (iv) Unique Photo; and (v) members of the expert selection panel are not eligible to participate in the Top Dog Photo Contest.
- New Jersey Monthly reserves the right to change the rules at any time.